Food security is an issue that crosses jurisdictional boundaries and cannot be addressed on its own by a single governing entity. Table Matters is helping North Shore communities collaborate with regional, provincial and national governments when advocating for local food security.
We strive to:
- inform the public about food security issues;
- support initiatives being pursued in other jurisdictions;
- advocate around food system issues regionally, provincially and nationally; and
- develop regulations and policies that include food security.
- learn more about building food policy bridges and regional food system strategies across Metro Vancouver.